When the blazing sun is gone,
當希望離去
When he nothing shines upon
一無所獲時
Then you show your little light
是否可以給我一點點光明
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
我徹夜找尋
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
微弱又渺小的複仇之星
How I wonder what you are
我如此地渴望你的身份
Then the traveller in the dark,
在黑暗中穿行
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
隻要有一點指引
He could not see which way to go,
找到那個方向前進
If you did not twinkle so.
看準你的目標
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
閃爍的,貪婪的欲望之光
How I wonder what you are
我想知道你會是誰呢?
In the dark blue sky you keep,
夜幕即將降臨
Often through my curtains peep,
我透過這扇窗戶
For you never shut your eye,
發現了你的眼睛
Till the sun is in the sky.
當太陽再次升起
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
感謝每一顆星星
How I wonder what you are.
我想我已經找到你了